Huckster’s Day: A fun day on the Historic Butler Square designed to show quality hand made crafts, collectibles, primitives, antiques and commercial merchandise. Enjoy good food and entertainment for all ages!
Friday & Saturday, September 16-17, 2016
Vendor guidelines & regulations
1. You will not be permitted to exceed the assigned 10’x10’ single booth space or 10’x20’ double booth space. If set-up uses anything that exceeds beyond the allowed space, an additional booth space must be rented. Spaces will be clearly marked. Sidewalk or designated walkways may not be blocked. Booths must remain open until close of event (5 p.m. Saturday).
2. Exhibitors will furnish their own table, setups, spotlights and extension cords. Please bring trash bags and clean your space before leaving for the day.
3. Setup will begin 3 p.m. on Friday or 7 a.m. on Saturday. All vendors must be set up by 8 a.m. Saturday. The square will then be closed to all thru traffic. Crafters and vendors can park in Alora Health & Wellness (old City Hall) parking lot on the north and south sides of building. There will be a registration table in front of the Bates County Annex on the south side of the Square to assist you. After unloading please move your vehicles to parking areas off the square. KCBS requires us to have security 24 hours on the premises so you are welcome to leave your booth set up overnight.
4. All exhibitors are responsible for collecting and paying sales taxes applicable to this State.
5. You are required to provide a complete description of the merchandise that you will be selling. Food vendors are required to provide a complete list of food items they will be selling. This is to protect you from excessive duplication of your product. Only merchandise that has been approved by the booth committee will be acceptable.
6. We will try to honor all requests for specific spaces.
7. NO REFUNDS will be made after August 26,2016.
OUR INTENTION IS THAT YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL AND THAT WE ALL HAVE FUN!